Integrated Management Policy
Quality, Safety, Health, the Environment and Energy
NUDEC, S. A. has an Integrated Management System that includes Quality, Safety, Health, Environment and Energy policies, and is based on the following principles:
Polinyà, February 2022
SHARED VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
Joining NUDEC, S. A. means adhering to a frame of reference and rules of behaviour common to all employees.
• Respect, the source of sustainable, trust-based operations and relations.
• Responsibility toward others and in our jobs.
• Exemplary behaviour, which underpins the internal and external credibility of our actions and initiatives.
• Respect for people.
• Concern with health, safety and environmental protection.
• Fighting corruption and fraud.
• Upholding human rights.
• Respect for free competition.
• Promotion of financial transparency.
• The principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
• The key conventions of the International Labour Organization.
• The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
• The principles of the United Nations Global Compact.